The new edition of this best-selling title from the popular 100 cases series explores common scenarios that will be encountered by the medical student and junior doctor when working in the community setting, and which are likely to feature in qualifying examinations. The book covers a comprehensive range of presentations from tiredness to tremor. Comprehensive answers highlight key take home points from each case and provide practical advice on how to deal with the challenges that occur in general practice at all levels.
- Succinct case studies presented in an easy to read format
- Questions at the end of each case prompt readers to think about their options for treatment or actions they should consider
- Answer pages guide readers through the experienced clinician’s sequence of thoughts and actions, listing legal and ethical issues, and outlining clinical considerations
- Relevant legislation is highlighted throughout the text
- Includes input from consultants, lawyers, religious leaders and healthcare professionals
About the Author
Anne Stephenson is Director of Community Education and King’s College London. She is an acdemic general practitioner with a particular interest in the education and professional development of undergraduate medical students, particularly in the general practice and the community settings. She is also involved in the training of teachers.Martin Mueller is a General Practitioner working in Surrey, UK, and with additional interests in medical student education and training.John Grabinar is a retired General Practitioner. Having been based in the UK during practice, he now lives in Israel.
Do you like this book ? Was it useful for you ?
If so , please purchase an original copy from the link below :